Well it seems the ghost of the old kitchen decided to wreak a little bit of havoc before it moves on. We had a water leak in the powder room due to a loose fitting on the cold water supply valve. It just made a big mess and the only permanent damage is to Eirik's nerves.
Then I knocked one of the pendant light fixtures down as I was putting shelf paper on one of the long shelves. I flipped it over on the island and oopsie, crash. Luckily, I didn't break the stone shade, but we did have to order some replacement bits.
Now the TV has decided to go on strike and just blink its little red light at us instead of showing us pretty pictures. So we called the repairman and we're giving lots of attention to the dishwasher, washer and dryer so they don't feel left out and act up.
And oh yeah, our contractor Luis, messed up his knee playing soccer and had to have knee surgery. Seriously?! Apparently it wasn't too traumatic and he should be up and about in a few more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment